22 September 2008

Great Weekend!

I love that the Boise State Broncos beat the stupid Ducks! Even though I was an Oregon State Beaver for only a minute, I'm still entitle to detest anything "yell-ouch" and green for the rest of my life. Yeah, put your fingers together for a Big Goose Egg this week fellas! Sorry, I'm sure that's my bad-Gollum side ;) Just needed to gloat for a second. I will admit that they put in an exciting fourth quarter and that it did help that their best quarterbacks were out of action. I don't know where our kicker was this weekend, but that was painful to watch too. Kellen Moore did great job though! And who doesn't like to watch Ian Johnson?! Go Broncos!

While we bounced all over our friend's, the Brown's, sofas, they also showed us a very cool video they found on GodTube. Here's the link
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5 Yeah, if you can watch that without choking up, you're tougher than me! Its just music and silent drama, but what a powerful visual of God's great love for us!
Okay, and I wanted to add this one too, because I could listen to this song all day!http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=975c1dd241978f7effb1

Next up...its Homecoming week! Amy is wearing a yellow dress to the dance. Stay tuned for more... ;)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm not a Bronco fan so I'll keep my mouth shut. They played a good game though. :)
I'm glad it all worked out for Amy to get to go to homecoming! I can't wait to see the pictures! And read about it on Facebook I'm sure. :)