04 September 2008

Amazing Grace -- week 3





It's the last night of Amazing Grace...



This night's theme was "water..."



...just in front of the canal...



...passed the canal...Two kids in forts ;]



...buying a watermelon at WinCo...



The "36 E. Idaho" mystery...?!



Then, of course, we had to eat the watermelon...sorry we picked a musher!



Our Whitney Baptist friends...



Aren't races fun??



Not as cute as chocolate frosting, but just as sweet :)



It's so much fun, and it's over so quickly! We can't wait until next year!!



AJ on ice...



Thanks for all your hard work: Dave and Beth, Kelly and Mike, Wendy, and Susan !!! You're awesome!



Time to catch our breath :)

2 comments:

Serena said...

Nice paparazzi shot of us in the black CRV during the race last night! We were wondering what you were taking a picture of. :) My poor team and I were so confused during that portion of the evening.

Thanks for the comments on our blog. I love looking through your fun pictures as well. I plan to do a post about the race soon, so check back.

toni said...

I think we were looking for an old bath house at that address, right? We took a picture of where it should have been...and weren't sure if the building in the back was the right one...We saw 58,(foodbank) 52, then 18 E. Idaho(old library)...You were definitely in the right place, good thing you were smiling :)