28 April 2009

Home For Sale

Its been listed for a week so far...two showings and a troop of very nice realtors came through today (thank you, Jeff!). You can see the listing here.

Its been fun looking at homes for sale in Oak Harbor online, but a little frustrating too since we can't actually go see the ones that interest us. There are some fine million-dollar, beachfront homes on the island--haha. We may end up renting first, for a little while. We'll see.

The realtors suggested adding more color (paint) in the entry and down the hallway and maybe the north wall in the dining area. We might do that in the next day or so, since we have the paint (same color as the living room) and the time...

We appreciate your prayers for patience to wait on the Lord's timing, and that an interested buyer will show up soon, and that the most wonderful home will be available for us when we get to Whidbey Island :D

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That wonderful home is Washington better be big. You're going to be getting lots of visitors from Idaho! :)

toni said...

I sure hope we get lots of friends visiting!!!

Merrilee Stevenson said...

So does this mean that you'll be changing the name of your blog?

toni said...

I guess I'll need to...how on earth do I do that?!!