22 February 2008

Snowboarding 2008



Bogus Basin has had a great snowfall this winter. We all had lots of fun snowboarding and skiing.
Somebody is growing taller than somebody else!



We even stayed late this last Tuesday with our other homeschool buddies.




We still have three more days left in March; you can look for us on the web cams :D http://www.bogusbasin.org/web-cameras/index.aspx

2 comments:

Merrilee Stevenson said...

It looks like more fun than I'm allowed to have! I checked out the link to the webcams; I guess I would have to know in advance when y'all will be there to be able to catch you on it. Call me from your cell phone some time and I'll look for ya!

Kelly said...

Your girls are so cute!

Your new laundry room looks great! Maybe I need to get a new washer so I'll wake up wanting to do the endless loads that come with having 3 little boys. :)