We managed to stretch the 48 sq ft exactly to the very back corner. Then we hooked everything up and started washing. It all looks so good too! Best of all, I can't wait to wake up and to do laundry :) The washer spins so much more water out of the clothes, drying takes half the time it did before. And finally now we are caught up with all that laundry that accumulated whilst waiting for the floor to go in.
"I love technology!"
1 comment:
That master homeowner knows how to keep all the cracks covered up, especially when the paparazzi is snapping photos of his stretching exercises! The new machine sounds wonderful. I'll probably have to abuse my machine another 18 years before I get one like that (though I doubt it will last that long!) Now you need one of those over-the-dryer cabinet systems for air drying your sweaters and delicates. Looks great!
Post a Comment