Beautiful! I love downhere's sound. That lead singer's voice is like a violin. I'll have to pull out their CD and crank it up. Did they just make a Christmas album?
Merr-I'm sooo lame when it comes to musical artists... This is the first I've ever heard of them. Serena-We miss you too so much! We're planning on coming for Bethany's wedding, 26 Aug. (right, Beth? Let me know if its changes...)
4 comments:
Toni, I LOVE this song!
Beautiful! I love downhere's sound. That lead singer's voice is like a violin. I'll have to pull out their CD and crank it up. Did they just make a Christmas album?
Great, great, great song!!! I always belt it out when it's on the radio.
Sure miss you guys! I was looking at pictures in the youth room on Wednesday and it really hit me. Boo hoo. So glad that we can catch up in Blogland.
Merr-I'm sooo lame when it comes to musical artists... This is the first I've ever heard of them.
Serena-We miss you too so much! We're planning on coming for Bethany's wedding, 26 Aug. (right, Beth? Let me know if its changes...)
Post a Comment