04 February 2009

Happy Six Months to Amy and AJ

Here's to Kelly and Merrilee, both avid bloggers, who want to see new words...I can import OLD pictures, can't I?! I'm reaching here for something amusing and informative...




Oh yes, today Amy and her beau celebrate the half year mark of courtship. Of course, it all started at church camp...how about a picture of the bus ride home...




It's funny though, how many events they both attended together previous to '08 camp (concerts, TLC, church gatherings, camp the year before...).

Happy "August 4, 2009" to Amy and AJ <3

2 comments:

Merrilee Stevenson said...

(sigh)

Thanks for posting again. It's nice to see "old" pictures and to hear your author's voice. I'm working on improving my blogging and toning down the facebook activity. It's not easy.

Oh yeah--Happy six months kiddos. Thats a long time.....
And yet it goes by so quickly!

Keep in touch. Give me ample time to save for tickets to come to the weddin.

Merrilee Stevenson said...

One more thing, sis: the link to my blog still doesn't work. (the one in your sidebar).

Love ya,
Merr