10 February 2009

Guitar Hero

We got a great deal on Guitar Hero for our PS2 just before Christmas...what a hoot!

On Holly's birthday, one of her friends brought over her guitar too for a little competition. It's a bit harder than it looks--that is, compared the air guitar I'm used to playing ;)

So as you're playing whatever song you chose, if you miss a note, then that part of the song drops off in a clunky sound...if you miss too many notes, they pull the plug, boo you off the stage and you get to start over.

The girls can already play some of the higher levels (there's easy/medium/harder/expert levels). I've tried medium but my eyes are watering after too much easy level as it is. Those scrolling notes just keep coming faster and more fingering is added as you advance in levels.



I would add some video of us here, but its too ridiculous!
Just come over and try it, we'll give you a turn!

No comments: