Here is an English assignment Amy and Holly had today...followed by their poems :)
I am (two special characteristics)
I wonder (something you are actually curious about)
I hear (an imaginary sound)
I see (an imaginary sight)
I want (an actual desire)
I am (the first line of the poem restated)
I pretend (something you actually pretend to do)
I feel (an emotion about something imaginary)
I touch (an imaginary touch)
I worry (something that really bothers you)
I cry (something that makes you very sad)
I am (the first line of the poem repeated)
I understand (something you know is true)
I say (something you believe in)
I dream (something you actually dream about)
I try (something you really make an effort about)
I hope (something you actually hope for)
I am (the first line of the poem repeated)
******************************************
I am cute and simple.
I wonder what its like to have a pimple.
I hear a horse.
I see something gross.
I want to find a temple.
I am cute and simple.
I like to pretend like I am dancing
I feel like collapsing.
I touch my bare foot
I worry and go kaput.
I cry cuz I have a pimple
I am cute and simple.
I understand I have a sister
I say I got a new transister
I dream of the future
I try to look cuter
I hope I get dimples :)
I am cute and simple.
*****************************************
I am blonde with a credit card
I wonder where my money is
I hear the mall calling my name
I want more shoes
I am blonde with a credit card
I pretend I own all the cute clothes in the world
I feel very rich
I touch my beautiful hats
I worry about having no money
I cry because I don't own all the shoes in the world
I am blonde with a credit card :)
I understand I'm super cute!
I say shoe sales rock socks!
I dream of mascara and eyeliner
I try to always look perfect
I hope I don't miss the next mall sale
I am a blonde with a credit card.
****************************************
No, she doesn't have a credit card.
2 comments:
I think you better strongly discourage her from ever getting a credit card! Yikes! :)
I got a good chuckle when I read these. Those girls! They inherited their mom's creative expression as well as fashion sense and shopping savvy. Watch out world!
Post a Comment