
This is the front NE corner (so I'm looking SW).

This is the horseshoe driveway. I'm facing East toward North View Road from the southeast corner of the garage.
Here's the same corner of garage looking SW towards what Ron calls his shop.

Here's the front of the shed/shop. Lots of room in there, and more moths than I ever wanted to be acquainted with!
Here's the front yard, looking North.
Front yard looking south...
North end of house looking east... at another brick house across the street..

This is the north end of the house looking west. The rhododendron is blooming, the lilac bushes next to the house are ready for spring, and the orchard needs pruning.
Then on to the backyard...

Standing next to potting area in backyard looking south.

Here's the patio...waiting for a hot tub, patio furniture and a party :D
or maybe some fish to put into the fancy smoke house... Actually, no, the smokehouse has been earmarked to be relocated next to the shop for a chicken coop. It currently has a resident squirrel nesting inside with whom Ron likes to share his Cheezits and Melba wants to play.
This is looking west from the back sliding door.
The squirrels have no problem eating the bird food!
The squirrels have no problem eating the bird food!
This is the garden area of previous owners (looking SW)...we may be relocating the garden to the north end of the house, possibly. We plan to cut down and/or thin some of the trees on the south end of the property along Wellman Road to let in more light during the winter. There are some whimpy looking raspberries inside the rear fenced area. The wooden gate goes nowhere... and we don't know what else is growing besides the lavender shrubs.
On to the back acre, which we do not own...yet.
Manifest Destiny?...maybe.
So this is the NW corner looking through the neighbor's yard out to the ocean and San Juan islands (aka the Strait of Juan de Fuca).
This is the open area in the back NW corner of the whole two acres looking to west neighbors. The burn pile is ready, and past it are a couple different apple trees and plums and a struggling pear tree.
Here is one of the trails back to our house that comes out next to smokehouse...so, looking east.

This trail comes out behind the garden area...
This is the SW corner area of our property looking at the future chicken coop area west of the shop.
So...just because its all posted here, don't think you can get out of come visiting us. You have to come see the interior for yourself :D












4 comments:
I love it Toni! It looks perfect! And I do want to see the interior! We're going on the mission trip to Gilead this summer so maybe we can pop over for a visit. Thanks for posting these!
Aaah. It looks beautiful! I'm really looking forward to coming for a visit.
So the 2nd and 3rd picture of the rock planter in the middle of the driveway has been dismantled...now to figure how to roll the stone away...I keep thinking if we light a fire next to it, then hit it with some cold water, it might crack into pieces. I'm sure that's how the indians did it...
Wow Toni, what a great piece of land! I love all the little outbuildings! To fun!
Post a Comment