Two weeks into the new year...don't want to rush back into this blogging business.
The deal is I dropped our camera on the garage floor while getting out of the truck; its was long drop! So its experiencing technical difficulties. No pictures, no blog.
So keep holding your breath...I'll figure it out eventually.
4 comments:
Oh come on. You can do a post without pictures. Share stories from your recent adventures with teenagers. You've gotta have some good ones.
Aaaah. I can relate. One year, right before Christmas, I dropped our camera in my 4-cup pyrex measuring cup which was full of cocoa. Bye bye camera. So sad. But that was before I started blogging. You can borrow pictures off the internet--they just won't be your pictures. But don't stop blogging. I've gotta get myself back into it too. Too much on facebook these days!
Hey I know you have use of another camera because I saw the pictures of Amy & AJ on Facebook. So back to blogging missy!
Our "other" camera was Holly's...which has gone missing...disappeared to no one knows where...
We got our new Canon thru eBay...and back in business :D Pictures say a thousand words, doncha know. So that's LESS typing for me!
Post a Comment