Holly, You look great in a basketball uniform. Your mom was one of my biggest fans when I played back in my glory days. She and Grandma Nano and Uncle Josh were the loudest people in the stands.(It was nice to have such a devoted fan club.) If I lived in Idaho, I'd come to your games and cheer you on! Crush the opponents! Show no mercy! Practice, practice, practice! Love, Aunt Merrilee
1 comment:
Holly,
You look great in a basketball uniform. Your mom was one of my biggest fans when I played back in my glory days. She and Grandma Nano and Uncle Josh were the loudest people in the stands.(It was nice to have such a devoted fan club.) If I lived in Idaho, I'd come to your games and cheer you on! Crush the opponents! Show no mercy! Practice, practice, practice!
Love,
Aunt Merrilee
Post a Comment