09 July 2008

Sunday the Party Continues...

Sunday we all went to church together...kids in one pew, big kids in the other...I think Mom took a picture--I'll have to get it and add it--here it is!




We celebrated Jeff and Daniel's 40 birthday and Ron's 50th at Storey Park.


"The Old Guys' Birthday Party"


(Reed celebrating)





(Kirsten blowing balloon, Ronda looking cool)


(monkeys??)



So much yummy food, record 105 degrees who wants to eat?!







(Frisco likes to wear his food :) )

Did I mention left overs?



Lots of left overs!!














Whew! It was hot!


(the girls counted about 41 friends and family)

We rented the swimming pool for two hours after the Mexican potluck.



(Taylor and Reed waiting to get in that pool)

Not sure how many swan dives and belly flops we got pictures of, but there were plenty to be seen! (More shots I'll have to get from Grandma or Brenda)

Happy Birthday, Boys!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow look at all the posts I need to catch up on! :) I just browsed through the pictures real quick and it looks like you guys have been having fun.
Sorry we didn't make it to the party. Too many things were happening that day for us. Glad you all had fun though.