10 December 2007

Ski and Snowboard Lessons

It's time to send in registration again for the Homeschool lessons up at Bogus Basin. We've heard from a lot of families who want to come too. Last year's leader, Linda Anderson, decided not to head it up this year because all her kids are off to college. I'm praying it will all go as smoothly as she made it look. We picked up a used board for Holly and extra gear at the ski swap. I think we're ready. Except we've GOT to figure out how to get Ron up there!



Let it snow!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Toni! Looks like you will be having fun at Bogus, I love the sunshine! Here in Michigan we have a lot of snow and not much sun so it gets old pretty fast. Holly really is growing quickly, and Jess misses her.

Merrilee Stevenson said...

That's it! I'm coming to Idaho!